About Me

[415], CA, United States
Paint, film, digital, experimental, raw, blind and young.

Blog Archive

Friday, January 14, 2011

Never always believe what you think.

Its been awhile. Its 2011 and everything has changed. I'm 23 now. About to enter my quarter-of-a-century life crisis.

Doing an internship this semester with a non-profit doing my photo journalistic thing. Realistic? No, but its what I'm good at.

I've been painting. I've been making a book. I've been actively creative with a productive mind set. There's a 500lb gorilla on my front porch doing push ups.

I've realized already this year that life is best kept simple. Everyone fucks each other, jobs are scarce, friends come and go, good friends are forever and nothing is ever as it seems if you're tripped out on drugs and booze all day.

sOBRIETY IS seXY./

....

Get your mind in the fucking gutter
spit some truth
never tell lies, unless you really don't give a fuck
never back down
always feed your brain like it has a voracious appetite
color is your friend
there are always new lessons to be learned
+ a situations to be avoided
Be a juggernaut of love
+ other things.

At the end of the day, 80% is just showing up.
So show up, grow up and be yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment