About Me

[415], CA, United States
Paint, film, digital, experimental, raw, blind and young.

Blog Archive

Sunday, August 12, 2012

The Joker

Fuck. It hurts. Maybe, I snapped. Perhaps, I lost. By chance, our paths crossed. I would've kept up with your dance but my shoe- it fell off. I was too shitfaced at the time, as well. You know, to care. Unfortunately for me- i couldn't let you go. I fell in love with your thousand yard fucked up stare. My train was heading North, full steam ahead. burned coal for war paint. Spitting whiskey into the fire for some warmth. Staring out the window, but only at the moon. i really wish I had never met you. there you were, standing on the side of the tracks. A DERRANGED soldier, on a new warpath. I liked your scars- i liked that you never mentioned mine. I hated your tears, they collected on my thighs. As you drunk walked across the room and landed, staring up into my eyes. You splayed out, back in your own personal hell of death and glorly. I sat there, like a girl, twirling my hair weaving our own story. i'm sick of this shit. You gave me the opportunity... So i quit.

No comments:

Post a Comment